How to Use Instagram and #hashtags for Business
Meeting Room at the Elk's Lodge. Attendees are able to purchase dinner from options offered by Skyforest Elk's Lodge.
Free for Chamber Members
The class provides the practical information you need to take your online business presence to the next level via Instagram tools. Also learn how to properly use “hashtags” and why they are important to your business. We’ll discuss strategies, best practices and where to target the best clients. Taught by Arali West, Social Media manager of @ilovelakearrowhead. Class is interactive so please bring your device (Phone, Laptop, or Tablet).
Please make sure to register for an Instagram account and connect as a business profile by following these steps:
1. Download the Instagram app from your app store
2. Once you have it downloaded, open the app and click on “Create a new account”
3. Fill out the appropriate information to create the account
4. By default, you begin with a personal account. To use Instagram as a business profile, connect your account to your facebook business page under settings > connected accounts
5. Under settings scroll down until you see “switch to business profile”
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org